Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sitting on the porch / Cursing the neighbourhood kids / Adulthood is bliss

My exams are over and so, almost, is a week of sloth. My Toronto apartment is sublet(ted?) to, of all things, a second-year U of A law student who has a job on Bay St this summer and so may be presumed not to read this blog. Tomorrow I leave TO. I am headed back to the London Federal Crown for the summer. I hope this yields many more opportunities to use the Dirty Skids tag.

Now my feet are cold and it's time to sit or get off the porch.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

justin said...

enjoy life in london. if this was a movie, the song "farewell and goodnight" by the smashing pumpkins would have been playing as you wrote this blog post